The manual is structured almost like the system itself. For each main topic you will find a number of subtopics.
Use the menu on the left to explore the different topics or use the search field above if you have a specific enquiry.
Here you will find an overview of the different topics that correspond to the individual elements in budget123. Click on the image to open a larger version.
1. Menu The primary way to navigate within budget123.
2. The active model The model you are currently working in. It provides a link to all your Models.
3. User profile and Company information The name of the user you are logged in as and the name of the company that the user administrates.
4. Latest update of accounting data Shows when the data was last updated.
5. Global Settings and Log out The backbone of budget123. Any changes apply across all models and not just the active one.
6. Page Title and FunctionsThe page title indicates where you are in the system. The function bar provides different action buttons and/ or sorting options.
7. View Selector If a page contains a table you can choose from different view options.
8. Page tools The selection of tools varies from page to page. The icons will show you the possible actions on a given page.
9. Content Area This area contains charts, tables and/or lists.
10. Status Notifications Colour-coded notifications that provide you with information, help or warnings.
If you are a new user, we recommend that you begin with ”How to Get Started” and then work your way through the different functions. We have grouped the key functions of budget123 according to when you will typically start using them.
Sign up for a free trial.
Get a free online presentation.
Get started with budget123.